Our Cranbourne Team
Our team of Cranbourne Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of Cranbourne and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Cranbourne Chiropractic team is located at 184 South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne, on the Main Street in Cranbourne and is easily accessible from Thompsons Road and is a convenient 5-min bus ride from Cranbourne train station. Our Cranbourne Chiropractic team is located in the same town just a 10 minute drive from Casey Central shopping center. Our Cranbourne Chiropractors are the preferred practitioners of many people in the South Eastern suburbs including residents of Cranbourne North, West, Lyndhurst and more.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Cranbourne
Our practice is currently located at 184 South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne. Our facilities are modern and include modern equipment such as OMNI Chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional Chiropractic tools.
Our Chiropractic team consists of 3 experienced Chiropractors. Dr Conrad H (Chiropractor) who is a graduate of the Macquarie University Chiropractic program. He is experienced seeing patients with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries having previously practiced alongside sporting clubs and athletes. In addition, we have both Dr Danny N and Dr. Pei (Chiropractors) are both graduates of the RMIT University program, and are experienced in managing a range of musculo-skeletal conditions such as joint and muscle pain, mechanical back and neck pain.
Our practice is located at 184 South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne. Our modern facilities and Chiropractic equipment include OMNI Chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional Chiropractic tools.
Our Chiropractic team of University graduates have experience seeing patients with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries having previously worked in a number of private practices throughout Victoria.
Ask Our Chiropractor a Question ?
Why you should choose our Cranbourne Chiropractors
- Wellbeing clinics have appointments available 6 days a week
- We can offer you appointment time Monday-Friday 10am-7pm or Sat 9am-1pm
- We offer an after-hours emergency service Monday to Sunday
- Over 30 allied health professionals work within the Wellbeing group
- Wellbeing Chiropractic has been delivering succesful health care treatments for over 10 years and is trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual Chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy
- Wellbeing has a structured mentoring programme to encourage internal development and skill sharing
- All our Chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education, training and workshops
- All Wellbeing Chiropractors at all of our neighboring clinics can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made to fill out new patient forms at each site)
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
10 Facts About Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a Chiropractor
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All Chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University and Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to continue formal education, or continue professional development (25hr per year) to maintain access to the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and specific orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors can help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculoskeletal conditions
- Practising Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
learn more about Cranbourne Chiropractor
Cranbourne History and Facts
- Cranbourne is 43km south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District (CBD)
- The 2016 census reported that Cranbourne’s population was approximately 20,094 and in the greater area 51,340
- Cranbourne’s greater area is made up of Cranbourne itself, Cranbourne East, Cranbourne West, Cranbourne North and Cranbounre South
- It originally got its name from a Bluestone Inn in the 1820’s located near Kingswood Drive
- Cranbourne’s total area sums up to about 9.6 square kilometres
- Cranbourne’s Local Government Authority is the City of Casey
- Major locations in Cranbourne are the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Cranbourne Racecourse & Recreation Reserve as well as various golf clubs and other recreation venues
- Cranbourne boasts a large amount of sports clubs and facilities like their AFL, Cricket and Soccer teams as well as their Tennis, Basketball and even Netball facilities.