OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Chiropractic treatment may assist for certain musculo-skeletal conditions. Many people look for a chiropractor when they have a sore neck or back pain. Chiropractic is defined as: “a therapeutic system based primarily upon the interactions of the spine and nervous system, the method of treatment usually being to adjust the segments of the spinal column.”
What Techniques do our Chiropractors Mainly use?
- Traditional manual spinal adjustments (Diversified)
- Gonstead spinal manipulation
- Arthostim adjustments
- Activator techniques/protocol
- Spinal Traction/Spinal Decompression Therapy
What Other Techniques do our Chiropractors use?
- Atlas Orthogonal
- Drop Piece
- Pelvic Blocking
- S.O.T (Sacro-Occipital Tecnique)
- C.B.P (Chiropractic Biophysics-Physics)