Our Narre Warren Team
Our team of Narre Warren Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual chiropractic care. Our chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our chiropractors provide experienced, research-based chiropractic care to the residents of Narre Warren and surrounds. Our chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculoskeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Narre Warren Chiropractic team is located at 439 Princes Highway, Narre Warren, an 8-min walk from Narre Warren train station. Our Narre Warren Chiropractic team is located in downtown Narre Warren just a short 7 minute walk from Fountain Gate shopping center, and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the Eastern Suburbs including residents of Hallam, Berwick, Narre Warren South, North, Hampton Park and more.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Narre Warren
The Wellbeing Chiropractic group, has over 40+ clinics across Melbourne and more than 50+ practitioners, and prides itself as being available” for its patients 7 days a week. When you call the Narre Warren phone number, we guarantee you will be able to find you an appointment, within the group.
Our practice is located at 439 Princes Highway, Narre Warren. Our modern facilities and chiropractic equipment include OMNI chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional chiropractic tools.
Our chiropractic team of University graduates have experience seeing patients with a range of musculoskeletal injuries having previously worked in a number of private practices throughout Victoria.
Ask Our Chiropractor a Question ?
Why you should choose our Narre Warren Chiropractors
- Wellbeing clinics have appointments available 6 days a week
- We can offer you appointment times: Monday-Friday 10am-7pm or Sat 9am-1pm
- We offer an after-hours emergency service Monday to Sunday
- Over 50 allied health professionals work within the Wellbeing group
- Wellbeing Chiropractic has been delivering succesful health care treatments for over 10 years and is trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy
- Wellbeing has a structured mentoring programme to encourage internal development and skill sharing
- All our chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education, training and workshops
- All Wellbeing Chiropractors at all of our neighbouring clinics can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made to fill out new patient forms at each site)
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
10 Facts About Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a chiropractor
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University and Central Queensland University (CQU)
- chiropractors are also required to continue formal education, or continue professional development (25hr per year) to maintain access to the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and specific orthopaedic examinations, chiropractors can help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculoskeletal conditions
- Practising Australian chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
learn more about Narre Warren Chiropractor
We are part of a network of Chiropractic clinics that offer advice and treatment 6 days a week. We also have an after hours help-line for those who need advice or Chiropractic care outside normal hours or days. We offer a range of modern and traditional techniques; from manual spinal and extremity adjustments, soft tissue arthrostim treatment, pelvic blocking, activator methods and Gonstead adjustments among other techniques.
Located within the thriving eastern suburbs, our team of Narre Warren Chiropractors are here to give you professional and personalized treatment for a range of musculo-skeletal conditions. We pride ourselves as being committed to deliver high quality Chiropractic care.
What to expect?
Upon entry to any of our practices you’ll walk up to reception and check in. You will then be given a new patient intake form, usually takes about 5 minutes. After returning the form to reception you will take a seat again while the Chiropractor reviews your file. You will then be escorted into a room where you will wait for the Chiropractor to arrive.
The Chiropractors are trained to listen to your concerns and issues and synthesize the information to decide a course of treatment/management that is individually suited to the patient in front of them. This does mean they need to do orthopaedic, muscle and neurological testing to understand why you are having any musculo-skeletal (muscle and skeleton) issues.
Then you may/may not require a radio-graph if the Chiropractor is concerned or believes it is clinically indicated. The radio-graphs are usually done in just minutes and on site for your convenience, depending on the practice you attend.
Following all this comes the treatment, depending on the Chiropractors diagnosis of your case they may utilize a number of techniques to assist. All our Chiropractors are trained in atlas orthogonal, drop piece and activator techniques. If you have not had Chiropractic treatment before the Chiropractors will be aware of this and are experienced in giving you the best treatment while informing you of exactly what is about to happen.
After treatment you will go back to the reception desk and book your next appointment, request for radio-graphs or get a medical certificate, whatever your particular case desires.
About Narre Warren
- Located just 35 km Southeast of Melbourne’s busy central business district our Narre Warren Chiropractic clinic boasts a relaxed nature of a country town while being within easy travelling distance of the heart of Melbourne.
- It’s no secret that Narre Warren is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Victoria. With schools from P-12 and ever expanding housing development Narre Warren is fast becoming the place to be.
- If you have not heard of Narre Warren then you may remember Westfield Fountain Gate shopping center from the popular television show Kath & Kim! The hilarious duo where frequently filmed there and popularized the superb.
- Narre Warren is easily accessible via the Princes Highway or Monash Freeway.
- If you were thinking of having a family picnic you must consider Wilson Botanic Park. Described as “peace in a hectic world” this beautiful park is the ideal place for a relaxing stroll or to take the kids for a play.
We use HICAPs machines for private health insurance and are happy to discuss and give advice on other financial difficulties while you’re seeking help