Our South Morang Team
Our team of South Morang Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our South Morang Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of South Morang and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our South Morang clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our South Morang Chiropractic team is located at 5/797 Plenty Road, South Morang, just in the downtown of South Morang and is easily accessible from Plenty Road and is a convenient 12-min bus ride from South Morang train station. Our South Morang Chiropractic team is located in South Morang, and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the Western suburbs including residents of Mill Park, Yarrambt, Epping, Plenty, Bundoora and more.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic South Morang
Wellbeing Chiropractic South Morang offers professional and experienced Chiropractic care 7 days per week. Our team of Chiropractors have a combined clinical experience of over 30 years managing many patients with neck pain, back pain, muscle and joint stiffness. Can’t make it to our South Morang clinic? Wellbeing has over 20 Chiropractic clinics around Melbourne, meaning a clinic should be just a short drive away. Is it an out-of-hours emergency? See HERE for details on how to access treatment.
Our practice is located at 5/797 Plenty Road, South Morang. Our modern facilities and Chiropractic equipment include OMNI Chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional Chiropractic tools.
Our Chiropractic team of University graduates have experience seeing patients with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries having previously worked in a number of private practices throughout Victoria.
Ask Our Chiropractor a Question ?
Why you should choose our South Morang Chiropractors
- Wellbeing clinics have appointments available 6 days a week
- We can offer you appointment time Monday-Friday 10am-7pm or Sat 9am-1pm
- We offer an after-hours emergency service Monday to Sunday
- Over 30 allied health professionals work within the Wellbeing group
- Wellbeing Chiropractic has been delivering succesful health care treatments for over 10 years and is trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual Chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy
- Wellbeing has a structured mentoring programme to encourage internal development and skill sharing
- All our Chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education, training and workshops
- All Wellbeing Chiropractors at all of our neighboring clinics can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made to fill out new patient forms at each site)
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
10 Facts About Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a Chiropractor
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All Chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University and Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to continue formal education, or continue professional development (25hr per year) to maintain access to the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and specific orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors can help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculoskeletal conditions
- Practising Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
learn more about South Morang Chiropractor
LOCATION AND HISTORY
South Morang is located 23 km north-east of Melbourne’s Central business district on the Plenty river. South Morang is in the local government area of the City of Whittlesea.
The South Morang region was historically a farming district. Places of cultural and historical influence in South Morang include Farm Vigano and Le Page Homestead which is located in Plenty Gorge Park.
Mill Park, directly south of Plenty Gorge Park is a densely populated area, with a smaller residential area in South Morang. This is due to a large amount of space occupied by Morang wetlands and the Plenty Gorge Park.
The South Morang train station extension that was built in 2012, extending the South Morang line allows the area to be more accessible from Melbourne City. We have Chiropractors available throughout these northern suburbs to ensure you receive high quality care without having to travel a large distance.
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT SOUTH MORANG:
- This small suburb has a population of over 24,000
- It shares borders with Mernda, Doreen, Yarrambat, Plenty, Mill Park and Epping.
- Less than an hour via public transport from Flinders Street station.
- Former Fitzroy Football Star Kevin Murray played for South Morang Football Club after his Victorian Football League retirement.
- South Morang has a rich history of farming dating back to the year 1850