Our Epping Team
Our team of Epping chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual chiropractic care. Our chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our chiropractors provide experienced, research-based chiropractic care to the residents of Epping and surrounds. Our chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculoskeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Epping Chiropractic team is located at 841 High Street, just 5 minutes from Epping’s downtown commercial area and is easily accessible by Epping’s main street and is a convenient 7-min bus ride from Epping train station. Our Epping Chiropractic team is located in the town, and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the Northern suburbs including residents of Wollert, South Morang, Lalor and more.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Epping
If you are looking for help with your back or neck pain, trust an experienced chiropractor in Epping. We service the areas of Epping, Thomastown, Lalor, Mernda, South Morang, Wallert, Cragieburn and many of the Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs. Wellbeing Chiropractic has your Epping Chiropractors available and ready to assist with your healthcare needs.
We have an extensive staff group of Qualified chiropractors, Naturopaths, Myotherapists and Massage Therapists catering to all health needs of the Epping and surrounding region.
Our chiropractic team are an evidence based healthcare service with our patient’s well being a number one priority. We have a wide range of appointments available 7 Days A Week with emergency and after hour appointments available. Our team of Epping Chiropractors and Massage Therapists have many years of clinical experience have been serving the residents of Melbourne and Victoria for the past decade. We have early morning appointments starting from 8:30am and late evening 7:00pm appointments available. Being one of Melbourne largest Chiropractic groups we are trusted and recommended by our patients across Melbourne. Wellbeing Chiropractic accepts all types of WorkCover, TAC, DVA and EPC. Our xhiropractic Clinic in Epping has onsite HICAPS terminal so you can claim your Private Health immediately without having to claim online later, saving you time and money as well as getting instant health care benefits.
Our practice is located at 841 Epping Street, Epping. Our modern facilities and chiropractic equipment include OMNI chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional chiropractic tools.
Our chiropractic team of University graduates have experience seeing patients with a range of musculoskeletal injuries having previously worked in a number of private practices throughout Victoria.
Ask Our Chiropractor a Question ?
Why you should choose our Epping Chiropractors
- Wellbeing clinics have appointments available 6 days a week
- We can offer you appointment times: Monday-Friday 10am-7pm or Sat 9am-1pm
- We offer an after-hours emergency service Monday to Sunday
- Over 50 allied health professionals work within the Wellbeing group
- Wellbeing Chiropractic has been delivering successful health care treatments for over 10 years and is trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy
- Wellbeing has a structured mentoring programme to encourage internal development and skill sharing
- All our chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education, training and workshops
- All Wellbeing Chiropractors at all of our neighbouring clinics can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made to fill out new patient forms at each site)
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
10 Facts About Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a chiropractor
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University and Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to continue formal education, or continue professional development (25hr per year) to maintain access to the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and specific orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors can help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculoskeletal conditions
- Practising Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
learn more about Epping Chiropractor
Epping is located 26 km’s of Melbourne’s city centre and is a part of the City of Whittlesea council in Melbourne. Neighbouring suburbs of Epping include, Mill Park, South Morang, Lalor and Wollert. It was founded by land surveyors in 1839 and is to this day still named after the Epping forest in the year 1853. The first pub in Epping was built in 1844 and the first Catholic primary school thereafter.
The Northern Hospital is located in Epping and is the main hospital currently in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. The Epping train station is currently the second last stop part of the South Morang line which is soon to be extended to Mernda and Doreen.
The Epping football club is the Aussie rules football club of the area, participating in the Northern Football league. The tennis club is located next to the Epping Football Club.
Our Wellbeing Chiropractic Epping Team is proud to see the residents of Epping and Melbourne Northern suburbs with their Chiropractic care.
- Largest allied health profession in USA
- As of March 2019 there are currently 5,528 chiropractors in Australia, compared to about 70,000 in the USA
- First chiropractic adjustment was done by Daniel David Palmer in 1895 for partial deaf janitor Harvey Lillard.
- Chiro means ‘Hands’ in Greek. Chiropractor are using hands to examine the patient and fine ‘spinal dysfunction’ and to treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- You don’t need a referral from GP to see a chiropractor as they are primary contact practitioner.
- To become a chiropractor you need to complete a 5 years university course focusing on body and nerve functioning.
- Spinal manipulation is the major skill the chiropractor use for acute and chronic low back pain.
- Chiropractors often use Exercise as part of their management of patient complaints
- Chiropractors are most well known for conditions involving the low back and neck, however they’re taught to assess and diagnose a wide variety of syndromes and conditions.
- Chiropractors work alongside other practitioners such as physiotherapist, yoga, pilates, remedial massage
- Chiropractor can give you advice for a healthier lifestyle and how to maintain the healthy life.
- Initial chiropractic consultation will include any relevant medical history, physical examination such as orthopedic tests, range of motion and palpation accordingly and chiropractor will perform the spinal manipulation if there is no medical contraindication and if this form of treatment is indicated.
- Most private insurance will cover chiropractic treatment in Australia such as Bupa, Medibank etc.