Our Tarneit Team
Our team of Tarneit Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual chiropractic care. Our chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our Tarneit Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based chiropractic care to the residents of Tarneit and surrounds. Our chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculoskeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Tarneit Chiropractic team is located at 1 Madden Blvd, Tarneit, just a 12 minute bus ride from Tarneit Station and is easily accessible off Leakes Road. Our Tarneit Chiropractic team is located close to downtown Tarneit and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the outer Western suburbs including residents of Truganina, Williams Landing, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Wyndham and more.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Tarneit
Our practice is located at 1 Madden Blvd, Tarneit. Our modern facilities and chiropractic equipment include OMNI chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional Chiropractic tools.
Our chiropractic team of University graduates have experience seeing patients with a range of musculoskeletal injuries having previously worked in a number of private practices throughout Victoria.
The Wellbeing Chiropractic group, has over 40+ clinics across Melbourne and more than 50+ practitioners, and prides itself as being available” for its patients 7 days a week. When you call the Tarneit phone number, we guarantee you will be able to find you an appointment, within the group. We have other practices nearby located in Melbourne, Footscray and Hawthorn
Ask Our Chiropractor a Question ?
Why you should choose our Tarneit Chiropractors
- Wellbeing clinics have appointments available 6 days a week
- We can offer you appointment times: Monday-Friday 10am-7pm or Sat 9am-1pm
- We offer an after-hours emergency service Monday to Sunday
- Over 50 allied health professionals work within the Wellbeing group
- Wellbeing Chiropractic has been delivering successful health care treatments for over 10 years and is trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy
- Wellbeing has a structured mentoring programme to encourage internal development and skill sharing
- All our chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education, training and workshops
- All Wellbeing Chiropractors at all of our neighbouring clinics can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made to fill out new patient forms at each site)
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
10 Facts About Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a Chiropractor
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All Chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University and Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to continue formal education, or continue professional development (25hr per year) to maintain access to the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and specific orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors can help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculoskeletal conditions
- Practising Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
learn more about Tarneit Chiropractor
Common conditions our chiropractors see:
- Middle & Lower Back Pain
- Joint stiffness
- Muscle tension
- Neck Pain
How to make a Tarneit Chiropractic appointment?
Initial consultation includes:
- Discussion regarding your musculo-skeletal or health problems so your Chiropractor can ascertain your health status
- Postural analysis thought posture screening applications and discussion about individual results
- Musculo-skeletal palpation, Orthopaedic and Neurological assessment to examine the spine, muscles, joints and nerves
- If clinically indicated and necessary, further x-ray analysis may be taken onsite (charges may apply)
10 Facts about Tarneit:
- Located 25 kilometres West of Melbourne’s Central Business District
- Is part of the City of Wyndham
- At the 2016 census, Tarneit had a population of 34,562, with an expectation for it to reach 63,512 by 2031
- Tarneit was named in 1840 and comes from the Wathaurong word for the colour white
- Tarneit was mostly used for agricultural grazing lands, however due to the urban sprawl the landscapes have been rapidly changing
- The new railway ‘The Regional Railway’ opened in 2015 and travels from West Werribee to Deer Park, including the new Tarneit railway
- Is due to be one of Melbourne largest suburbs by population by 2030.
- Tarneit was designed to be a big living suburb, so big in fact they have recently build a new train station just to cater for public transportation needs.
- Tarneit is surrounded by the following suburbs: Mount Cottrell, Truganina, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee and Wyndham Vale.
- 25 minute drive from Werribee Open Range Zoo