Our Melbourne Team
Our team of Melbourne Chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.6
Our Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of Melbourne and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Melbourne Chiropractic team is located at 143 Drummond Street, Carlton, just a few minutes from the CBD and is easily accessible off of Victoria Street and is a convenient under 15-min walk from Melbourne Central. Our Melbourne Chiropractic team is located also in Footscray and Hawthorn being short trips from the CBD, and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the Central Melbourne suburbs including residents of Carlton, Collingwood, Fitzroy, North Melbourne, Richmond and many more.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Melbourne
The Wellbeing Chiropractic group, has over 20 clinics across Melbourne and more than 30 practitioners, and prides itself as being available” for its patients 7 days a week. When you call the Carlton phone number, we guarantee you will be able to find you an appointment, within the group. We have other practices nearby located in Melbourne, Footscray and Hawthorn
Our practice is located at 365 Burwood Road, Hawthorn. Our modern facilities and Chiropractic equipment include OMNI chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional Chiropractic tools.
Our Chiropractic team of University graduates have experience seeing patients with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries having previously worked in a number of private practices throughout Victoria.
Ask Our Chiropractor a Question ?
Why you should choose our Melbourne Chiropractors
- Wellbeing clinics have appointments available 6 days a week
- We can offer you appointment time Monday-Friday 10am-7pm or Sat 9am-1pm
- We offer an after-hours emergency service Monday to Sunday
- Over 30 allied health professionals work within the Wellbeing group
- Wellbeing Chiropractic has been delivering succesful health care treatments for over 10 years and is trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual Chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy
- Wellbeing has a structured mentoring programme to encourage internal development and skill sharing
- All our Chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education, training and workshops
- All Wellbeing Chiropractors at all of our neighboring clinics can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made to fill out new patient forms at each site)
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
10 Facts About Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a Chiropractor
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All Chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University and Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to continue formal education, or continue professional development (25hr per year) to maintain access to the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and specific orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors can help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculoskeletal conditions
- Practising Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
learn more about Melbourne Chiropractor
- During the 2016 census, Melbourne’s downtown CBD showed that over 47,000 people lived in the dense city
- Melbourne’s CBD has 4 different post codes: 3000, 3001, 3004 and 8001
- Melbourne is known to have the highest cafes per capita than any other city in the world
- Melbourne has been dubbed as the ‘sporting capital of the southern hemisphere’ as it is the most prestigious and renown city for sports for its inclusion of massive events such as the Australian Open, Formula 1 and many others
- Melbourne is home to the largest stadium in the southern hemisphere: The MCG
- Melbourne is serviced by five different train stations, the old renown Flinders Street Station, Southern Cross, Parliament and Flagstaff stations making up the suburb’s “city loop”
- Melbourne is home to a host of free tram routes for commuters moving through the city
- Melbourne is home to five of Australia’s top six tallest buildings
- Melbourne is among the greatest cities in the world for literature and arts with UNESCO placing the city alongside the likes of Berlin
- More than half of the residents attend tertiary education
- Melbourne is an extremely diverse suburb with less than 15% of the population being born in Melbourne and the largest demographic being Chinese at over 20%