Our BORONIA Team
Our team of Boronia chiropractors are trusted by the local community for providing high quality manual Chiropractic care. Our Chiropractors share many years of clinical experience providing quality research-based treatments, rehabilitation and recommendations. We are available 6 days of the week, with same-day appointments available, late-evenings, and after hour appointments for your convenience.
Our Chiropractors provide experienced, research-based Chiropractic care to the residents of Berwick and surrounds. Our Chiropractors have special interests in a range of musculo-skeletal conditions from neck and back pain, sporting and workplace injuries; to providing advice on posture or proactive measures to avoid future injuries.
Our clinic has modern facilities, our reception staff are trained to provide excellent customer service and our experienced Chiropractors are ready to help you today. We offer same day appointments with minimal wait times, and have a secure online booking system to make things as smooth as possible for our patients.
Our Boronia Chiropractic team is located at 282 Dorset Road Boronia, in downtown Boronia and is easily accessible by Boronia Road and is a convenient 5-min walk from Boronia train station. Our Boronia Chiropractic team is located in downtown Boronia right in the commercial center of Boronia, and are the preferred practitioners of many people in the inner North-Eastern suburbs including residents of Bayswater, Ferntree Gully, Kilsyth South and more.
About Wellbeing Chiropractic Boronia
Our Chiropractic clinic has been seeing residents of Boronia and surrounding areas for years; offering professional and experienced care for a range of musculo-skeletal conditions such as back and neck pain, muscle tension and joint stiffness. The clinic is on the East side of Dorset Road, just North of the town center.
Our practice is located at 282 Dorset Road, Boronia. Our modern facilities and Chiropractic equipment include OMNI Chiropractic tables, posture scanning technology, electric arthrostim adjusting instruments, as well as a range of the traditional Chiropractic tools.
Our Chiropractic team of University graduates have experience seeing patients with a range of musculo-skeletal injuries having previously worked in a number of private practices throughout Victoria.
Ask Our Chiropractor a Question ?
Why you should choose our Boronia Chiropractors
- Wellbeing clinics have appointments available 6 days a week
- We can offer you appointment time Monday-Friday 10am-7pm or Sat 9am-1pm
- We offer an after-hours emergency service Monday to Sunday
- Over 30 allied health professionals work within the Wellbeing group
- Wellbeing Chiropractic has been delivering succesful health care treatments for over 10 years and is trusted by the local community
- We offer traditional manual Chiropractic treatment as well as more modern techniques including spinal decompression therapy
- Wellbeing has a structured mentoring programme to encourage internal development and skill sharing
- All our Chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education, training and workshops
- All Wellbeing Chiropractors at all of our neighboring clinics can offer you the same level of care and service; and you will be welcomed like a regular patient (not made to fill out new patient forms at each site)
Frequently Asked Questions
Chiropractors see people with back and neck pain; joint stiffness and muscle tension. They use spinal adjustment and massage techniques.
A Sports Chiropractor is a practitioner who has interests in seeing athletes for their musculo-skeletal injuries and health. Sports Chiropractors use a range of spinal adjustments, soft tissue, exercise prescription and taping techniques to manage their patients.
A family chiropractor sees various kinds of patients for a range of conditions including back and neck pain. Family Chiropractors see all ages and types of patient, from the youth to the elderly.
Yes. This means they can stay open like medical centers.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is a body representing a large portion of the Chiropractic profession.
10 Facts About Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners – meaning they can be the first contact a person can make when they have a health problem
- You do not need a referral to see a Chiropractor
- Chiropractors have a particular interest in the spine and the nervous system
- All Chiropractors must complete a minimum of 5 years tertiary study which includes anatomy, neurology and physiology
- Chiropractic is offered at several universities around Australia including – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Macquarie University, Murdoch University and Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Chiropractors are also required to continue formal education, or continue professional development (25hr per year) to maintain access to the latest evidence based techniques for diagnosis, treatment and management
- Using their knowledge and specific orthopaedic examinations, Chiropractors can help diagnose and manage certain spinal and musculoskeletal conditions
- Practising Australian Chiropractors must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) which also govern medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- Chiropractors may use a number of treatment modalities to help manage a diagnosis – they include soft tissue therapy, rehabilitation exercises and spinal adjustments
learn more about Boronia Chiropractor
Boronia is a suburb located in the east of Melbourne and is home to a population of over 20,000 people. Boronia is located at the at the base of the Dandenong ranges and is home to some of Melbourne’s most beautiful wildlife and animals. This country like suburb of Melbourne is home to a number of traditional indigenous lands and Wurundjeri and Kulin indigenous tribes and people.
Boronia is located to the east of the Melbourne Central Business District and is a short 35km from the city. The Boronia based clinic is located just off the main Rd that runs through the town. Just on Dorset Road the chiropractic clinic has on site parking available for patients and is accessible by train and bus from the city and all other suburbs.