OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Physiotherapy treatment may assist for certain musculo-skeletal conditions. Many people look for a chiropractor when they have a sore neck or back pain. Physiotherapy is defined as: “a therapeutic system based primarily upon the interactions of the spine and nervous system, the method of treatment usually being to adjust the segments of the spinal column.”
What Techniques do our Chiropractors Mainly use?
- Traditional manual spinal adjustments (Diversified)
- Gonstead spinal manipulation
- Arthostim adjustments
- Activator techniques/protocol
- Spinal Traction/Spinal Decompression Therapy
What Other Techniques do our Physiotherapy use?
- Atlas Orthogonal
- Drop Piece
- Pelvic Blocking
- S.O.T (Sacro-Occipital Tecnique)
- C.B.P (Physiotherapy Biophysics-Physics)